Re: Detailed review of 3.12.10. The time element

HTML attribute isn't bad. "Content attribute" is a bit vague.

Knowing where the spec is referring to the serialisation and when the
DOM is quite tricky; which has not been a problem in the past when the
HTML and DOM specs have been kept separate.

I don't mind merging the specs (especially if it helps implementors)
but clarity of language will be a challenge. "HTML attribute" and "DOM
attribute" seem simple choices to me.