W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > January to March 2010

Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status

From: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:27:10 -0500
Message-ID: <643cc0271003301427k75631b00v40577000b2cdb79d@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Shelley Powers <shelleypowers@burningbird.net>, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, "noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com> wrote:
> The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
> 2010-04-01 for 60 minutes from 17:00Z to 18:00Z.
>
>      http://timeanddate.com/s/1p3y
>
> Tokyo 01:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00, New
> Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.
>
> Chair of the meeting: Paul Cotton
> Scribe: TBD
>
> (See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)
>
> == Agenda ==
>


I have a lot of issues being published to the group this week and
mentioned in this meeting. I can't participate in the teleconference,
but I will check in via IRC if there are any questions about these
items at the meeting.

Shelley

> 1. Issues Pending Review
> None.
>
> 2. ACTION items due by Thu Apr 1
> None.
>
> 3. ACTION items pending review
>
> a) ACTION-176 - Respond to the TAG request on polyglot documents (Sam Ruby)
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/176
> See: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Mar/0703.html
>
> 4. WG Decision Policy update (Maciej)
> Current decision policy:
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy.html
> Editor's draft:
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy-v2.html
>
> a) Decision policy issues addressed as of Mar 30:
>
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8896
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9007
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9283
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9313
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9316
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9317
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9318
>
> b) Decision policy issues pending as of Mar 30:
>
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8891
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8892
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8893
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8894
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8895
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9187
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9284
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9314
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9315
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9334
>
> 5. Call For Consensus that close by Apr 1:
> None.
>
> 6. Call for Proposals/Counter Proposals that close by Thu Apr 1
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html
> Note: I have omitted Accessibility issues whose status we discussed at last week's meeting.
>
> a) ISSUE-4 html-versioning
> Call for counter-proposals due Mar 30:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0791.html
>
> b) ISSUE-84 legacy-doctypes
> Call for counter-proposals due Mar 30:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0791.html
>
> c) ISSUE-81 representation-vs-resource
> W3C TAG agreed to provide change proposal by Mar 30:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0033.html
>
> d) ISSUE-82 profile-disambiguation
> Call for change proposals due Mar 25:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jan/1022.html
>
> e) ISSUE-86 atom-id-stability
> Change for change proposals due Mar 23:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jan/1023.html
>
> f) ISSUE-89 idioms
> Change proposal received:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Mar/0701.html
>
> g) ISSUE-90 figure
> Call for change proposals due Mar 31:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jan/0525.html
> Shelley's update:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Mar/0769.html
>
> h) ISSUE-91 aside
> Call for change proposals due Mar 31:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jan/0526.html
> Shelley's update:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Mar/0769.html
>
> i) ISSUE-92 cleanuptable
> Call for change proposals due Mar 31:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jan/0527.html
>
> j) ISSUE-93 details
> Call for change proposals due Mar 31:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jan/1368.html
>
> k) ISSUE-94 webcoresplit
> Call for change proposals due Mar 31:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jan/1369.html
>
> l) ISSUE-95 hidden
> Call for change proposals due Mar 31:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jan/0529.html
>
> m) ISSUE-96 progress
> Call for change proposals due Mar 31:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jan/1374.html
>
> o) ISSUE-97 meter
> Call for change proposals due Mar 31:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jan/1370.html
>
> p) ISSUE-100 srcdoc
> Volunteer to draft change proposal for Mar 31:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0656.html
>
> 8. Items that close next week (by Thu Apr 8)
> Note: I have omitted Accessibility issues whose status we discussed at last week's meeting.
>
> a) ISSUE-56 urls-webarch
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/56
> Counter proposals are due on Apr 5.
>
> b) ISSUE-99 meta-scheme
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/99
> Change proposals are due on Apr 5.
>
> c) ISSUE-102 meta-name-registry
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/102
> Change proposals are due on Apr 5.
>
> d) ISSUE-104 sniffing-optional
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/104
> Change proposals are due on Apr 5.
>
> 7. New Calls for Proposals/Consensus this Week
> None.
>
> 9. New Calls for Counter Proposals this Week
> None.
>
> 10. New Issues This Week:
> None.
>
> 11. Scribe for next meeting
> TBD.
>
> 12. Adjournment
>
> == Dial-in and IRC Details ==
>
> Zakim teleconference bridge
> +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, +44.117.370.6152
> code: HTML (4865)
>
> Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
> #html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
>
>
> Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
> 17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
> Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329
>
>
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 30 March 2010 21:27:39 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:08:40 UTC