RE: Reviews of some of Philip Taylor's canvas tests

From: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 05:39:57 +0000
To: Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com>, Philip Taylor <pjt47@cam.ac.uk>, "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
Thanks for looking at these tests - feedback from TPAC is that we want to make faster progress on approving submitted tests.
As such if anyone on the list has feedback on the tests that should prevent them from all being approved on 1/3/2010 please send feedback to the list so that Philip Taylor can respond to this feedback.

-Kris