From: public-html-testsuite-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-testsuite-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Kris Krueger
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 3:39 PM
To: Mark Pilgrim
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret; James Graham; public-html-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: RE: Video/audio submission

At TPAC we agreed that you need to use an API that is supported in all browsers.
This issue arose out of wanting to change the harness to use onError, though this only works in IE9 and FF.

In a similar issue a number of your tests expect that addEventListener() works with only 2 params.
This is a bug in webkit based browsers...so you should switch to using 3 params so that the tests can run in browsers that conform to the actual specification.

http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/134

-Thx