RE: new tests for foreign-content math

Please work with Philippe on getting a w3c account (should not matter if you are a member of the mathml wg)

-Thx

-----Original Message-----
From: public-html-testsuite-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-testsuite-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of David Carlisle
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 5:09 PM
To: public-html-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: new tests for foreign-content math

I see at

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html/file/5c9ec34d3297/tests/approved/foreigncontent

that tests for foreign content have been approved but currently just test svg.

The Math WG would be interested in submitting tests for math in html.

As an initial test I have (I hope) made a file of the right format

I tried to push this with hg but failed, I think seeing a recent thread in the archives, because I'm a member of the Math WG not the HTML WG.

Would it be possible to gain write access without being a member of the html wg, or is it possible to be a member of the html wg just for this purpose (without subscribing to the full working group mail list) Alternatively if the file is of the right form, perhaps someone could submit for me,

I've stuck a copy in a public place at

http://monet.nag.co.uk/~dpc/html5test/submission/DavidCarlisle/math-parse01.html

incidentally I tried to log into the form at

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants2-200409/?login

as indicated in the submission process document and it says:

This questionnaire is closed since 01 October 2010.

David