RE: new tests for foreign-content math

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 20:28:16 -0500
To: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
Cc: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>, "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
On Thu, 2010-11-18 at 01:18 +0000, Kris Krueger wrote:
> Please work with Philippe on getting a w3c account (should not matter if you are a member of the mathml wg)

Hi David,

It looks to me that I really need to dissociate the mercurial test
repository of the html wg from the wg participants. We'd like to
encourage tests from a larger audience than just the html participants.
Kris, how does it sound to you?

If everyone is happy with that, I'll get the system to change the
underlying group associated with the repository. David, I'll get back to
you when it's done,

Philippe