new tests for foreign-content math

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 01:08:34 +0000
To: public-html-testsuite@w3.org

I see at

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html/file/5c9ec34d3297/tests/approved/foreigncontent

that tests for foreign content have been approved but currently just
test svg.

The Math WG would be interested in submitting tests for math in html.

As an initial test I have (I hope) made a file of the right format

I tried to push this with hg but failed, I think seeing a recent thread
in the archives, because I'm a member of the Math WG not the HTML WG.

Would it be possible to gain write access without being a member of the
html wg, or is it possible to be a member of the html wg just for this
purpose (without subscribing to the full working group mail list)
Alternatively if the file is of the right form, perhaps someone could
submit for me,

I've stuck a copy in a public place at

http://monet.nag.co.uk/~dpc/html5test/submission/DavidCarlisle/math-parse01.html

incidentally I tried to log into the form at

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants2-200409/?login

as indicated in the submission process document and it says:

This questionnaire is closed since 01 October 2010.

David