[encrypted-media] Clarify that consent is required unless all recommendations for Distinctive Identifier clearing are implemented

From: ddorwin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2016 22:41:10 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
ddorwin has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media:

== Clarify that consent is required unless all recommendations for
Distinctive Identifier clearing are implemented ==
The [Get Consent
Status](https://w3c.github.io/encrypted-media/#get-consent-status)
algorithm currently requires user consent if (among other conditions):
>The distinctiveIdentifier member of accumulated configuration is not
"not-allowed" and the combination of the User Agent, implementation
and accumulated configuration does not support the recommendations of
Allow Persistent Data to Be Cleared with respect to Distinctive
Identifier(s).

I believe the language should be tighter than "support the
recommendations" for the following reasons:
 1. "Support" seems less definitive than implement or actually
followed. (Below, I suggest "follow" since "implementation" is already
 used in the sentence.)
 1. We should be explicit that all recommendations must be followed,
which is the intent.

Therefore, I propose replacing "support the recommendations" with
"follow all the recommendations".

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/320 using your GitHub
account