Re: DRM Today-based test case for EME

All,

Update for today: My Pull Request (
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3324) now has updated mp4
content and consolidated content metadata. Some re-arrangement is still
needed to support the AV multi-key case (separate audio and video keys). I
expect to get content tomorrow with multiple keys within one video stream.
I'll continue to add tests tomorrow.

The space of combinations of content type, key system and init data type is
quite large and not fully covered (or all that well organized in the code).
Some tests just need to discover a supported combination, others are
constrained by what the DRM server supports as well as what the client
component supports. I'll also look at how we can organize this better.

As before, review of the PR is welcome!

...Mark