Re: Custom and extending CDM to support other DRM systems

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 8:34 AM, Emmanuel Poitier <emmanuel.poitier@enman.fr
> wrote:

>  Glenn,
>
> thanks a lot for you answer. Though I would prefer to hear it from the
> editors, and to provide possibly any direct contact to start a discussion
> which may not be part of this mailing list, but EME does include indeed as
> the chart shows different components, and CDM is one of them.

Like I said, it is a conceptual component. I have participated in this work
since it started (though not so much in last few months), so you can take
my word for the group's position on this subject.