Re: Custom and extending CDM to support other DRM systems

Glenn,

thanks a lot for you answer. Though I would prefer to hear it from the
editors, and to provide possibly any direct contact to start a
discussion which may not be part of this mailing list, but EME does
include indeed as the chart shows different components, and CDM is one
of them.

Thanks in advance for any persons willing to discuss it further, or to
create a different discussion thread to talk about it.