RE: MSE and EME heartbeat publications

> Making sure I have the right context: you want to publish the registries in W3C datedspace (/YYYY/MM/foo-registry.html) so that everyone is happy with it being a sufficiently stable and controlled reference?

When MSE was last published in July 2014 [3] it referred to a dated space version of the "Media Source Extensions Byte Stream Format Registry" [4].

So doing the same now for EME (and for MSE if updates to its registry are required) makes sense to me.

Note that the August 2014 EME heartbeat [1] referenced a Jun 2014 version Editor's Draft of "Encrypted Media Extensions Stream Format and Initialization Data Format Registry" [2].

/paulc

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-encrypted-media-20140828/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-encrypted-media-20140828/initdata-format-registry.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/CR-media-source-20140717/