Re: MSE and EME heartbeat publications

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 11:19:38 +0100
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, David Dorwin <ddorwin@google.com>, "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>, "Philippe Le Hegaret (plh@w3.org)" <plh@w3.org>
CC: "Jerry Smith (WINDOWS)" <jdsmith@microsoft.com>, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>, "Aaron Colwell <acolwell@google.com> (acolwell@google.com)" <acolwell@google.com>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
On 09/02/2015 23:58 , Paul Cotton wrote:
> I suggest the W3C Team help us here since I don’t want the publication
> cycle to go forward only to have the WebMaster refuse to publish MSE and
> EME on the TR page refer to registries somewhere else unless we get
> prior notice that this is okay.

Making sure I have the right context: you want to publish the registries
in W3C datedspace (/YYYY/MM/foo-registry.html) so that everyone is happy
with it being a sufficiently stable and controlled reference? If so just
tell me which documents exactly to copy (and if they have resource
dependencies — the dumber you assume I am the fewer issues there will
be) and I'll set you up with something under /2015/02/your-file-name.html.