Re: MSE and EME heartbeat publications

On 09/02/2015 23:58 , Paul Cotton wrote:
> I suggest the W3C Team help us here since I don’t want the publication
> cycle to go forward only to have the WebMaster refuse to publish MSE and
> EME on the TR page refer to registries somewhere else unless we get
> prior notice that this is okay.

Making sure I have the right context: you want to publish the registries
in W3C datedspace (/YYYY/MM/foo-registry.html) so that everyone is happy
with it being a sufficiently stable and controlled reference? If so just
tell me which documents exactly to copy (and if they have resource
dependencies — the dumber you assume I am the fewer issues there will
be) and I'll set you up with something under /2015/02/your-file-name.html.