From: David Dorwin [mailto:ddorwin@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 7:32 PM
To: Joe Steele
Cc: <public-html-media@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [NEW] Media Task Force Wiki

As I said I would do in the telecon this morning, I documented the primary application models on the wiki. Since the Media_Task_Force wiki may eventually have other EME and non-EME information, I created a separate page for the EME use cases: https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Media_Task_Force/EME_Use_Cases. I left the existing use cases as is, but they should probably be moved to the new page. (I believe the first two are covered by the first application model.)

David