Re: [NEW] Media Task Force Wiki

As I said I would do in the telecon this morning, I documented the primary
application models on the wiki. Since the Media_Task_Force wiki may
eventually have other EME and non-EME information, I created a separate
page for the EME use cases:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Media_Task_Force/EME_Use_Cases. I left the
existing use cases as is, but they should probably be moved to the new
page. (I believe the first two are covered by the first application model.)

David