RE: Do we need a step to "Add the new object to an internal list of session objects"?

That sounds fine – I included it in loadSession just copied from createSession.

From: David Dorwin [mailto:ddorwin@google.com]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 6:21 PM
To: Adrian Bateman; public-html-media@w3.org
Subject: Do we need a step to "Add the new object to an internal list of session objects"?

Step 3 of both createSession()<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-media/raw-file/default/encrypted-media/encrypted-media.html#dom-createsession> and loadSession()<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-media/raw-file/default/encrypted-media/encrypted-media.html#dom-loadsession> is to "Add the new object to an internal list of session objects." It's unclear what the purpose of this step is, and I don't believe there is a step to remove a session from the internal list. I believe we can just remove this step.

The CDM implementation almost certainly keeps an internal list of sessions, but that would occur in the task (step 4) and probably doesn't need to be specified.

Does anyone object to removing these steps?

David