Do we need a step to "Add the new object to an internal list of session objects"?

From: David Dorwin <ddorwin@google.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 18:20:33 -0800
To: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
Step 3 of both createSession()<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-media/raw-file/default/encrypted-media/encrypted-media.html#dom-createsession>and
loadSession()<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-media/raw-file/default/encrypted-media/encrypted-media.html#dom-loadsession>is
to "Add the new object to an internal list of session objects." It's
unclear what the purpose of this step is, and I don't believe there is a
step to remove a session from the internal list. I believe we can just
remove this step.

The CDM implementation almost certainly keeps an internal list of sessions,
but that would occur in the task (step 4) and probably doesn't need to be
specified.

Does anyone object to removing these steps?

David