public-html-a11y@w3.org from October 2015 by thread

[Bug 18385] Programmatic association of a page element to a 'description' text in a different uri bugzilla@jessica.w3.org (Wednesday, 28 October)

Minutes: HTML A11Y Task Force 22 October 2015 Shane McCarron (Thursday, 22 October)

FW: [admin] Web Platform WG is the new WebApps Paul Cotton (Wednesday, 21 October)

Agenda: HTML a11y TF Thursday teleconference Chaals McCathie Nevile (Tuesday, 20 October)

Minutes: HTML A11y TF telecon, 15th October 2015 Léonie Watson (Thursday, 15 October)

A11Y-ACTION-339: Forward roc's demo and explain why he thinks the accesssibility issue of dropping mediacontroller is moot HTML Accessibility Task Force Issue Tracker (Thursday, 15 October)

Agenda for HTML WG F2F meeting, TPAC, Sapporo, Oct 29-30 Paul Cotton (Thursday, 15 October)

HTML-A11Y Task Force Agenda; 15 October at 15:00Z Janina Sajka (Wednesday, 14 October)

48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish MAUR as W3C Note janina@rednote.net (Friday, 9 October)

Minutes: HTML A11y TF teleconf, 8th October 2015 Léonie Watson (Thursday, 8 October)

A11Y-ACTION-338: Investigate whether mediacontroller is really the critical piece for the functionality of synching sign-language videos, audio description, etc, or just a bit of spec? HTML Accessibility Task Force Issue Tracker (Thursday, 8 October)

HTML-A11Y Task Force Agenda; 8 October at 15:00Z Janina Sajka (Wednesday, 7 October)

Re: Response to your MAUR Comments Janina Sajka (Wednesday, 7 October)

[Bug 13737] the menu element and accessibility bugzilla@jessica.w3.org (Monday, 5 October)

[Bug 13731] need simple visual alternatives to indicate that audio is playing to let a deaf user know bugzilla@jessica.w3.org (Monday, 5 October)

[Bug 13737] the menu element and accessibility bugzilla@jessica.w3.org (Monday, 5 October)

[Bug 13727] regarding "phrase or paragraph with an alternative graphical representation" bugzilla@jessica.w3.org (Monday, 5 October)

[Bug 13727] regarding "phrase or paragraph with an alternative graphical representation" bugzilla@jessica.w3.org (Monday, 5 October)

[Bug 13731] need simple visual alternatives to indicate that audio is playing to let a deaf user know bugzilla@jessica.w3.org (Monday, 5 October)

[Bug 13572] 4.10.19 aborting autofocus based on user choice not optional bugzilla@jessica.w3.org (Monday, 5 October)

[Bug 13572] 4.10.19 aborting autofocus based on user choice not optional bugzilla@jessica.w3.org (Monday, 5 October)

[Bug 13734] new input element types and accessibility bugzilla@jessica.w3.org (Monday, 5 October)

[Bug 13449] Don't allow blank alt text on area elements bugzilla@jessica.w3.org (Monday, 5 October)

[Bug 10919] Allow role="presentation" to override the default role of any element bugzilla@jessica.w3.org (Monday, 5 October)

[Bug 13561] some input types don't have controls specified bugzilla@jessica.w3.org (Monday, 5 October)

[Bug 13390] Readonly attribute on input.{color|range|checkbox|radio} bugzilla@jessica.w3.org (Monday, 5 October)

MINUTES: HTML A11Y TF Teleconference, 1 October 2015 Mark Sadecki (Thursday, 1 October)

A11Y-ACTION-337: Add contenteditable and ime issues to tpac agenda HTML Accessibility Task Force Issue Tracker (Thursday, 1 October)

A11Y-ACTION-336: Explain the ime / cententeditable issue in email HTML Accessibility Task Force Issue Tracker (Thursday, 1 October)

A11Y-ACTION-335: Start a cfc to publish maur as a note HTML Accessibility Task Force Issue Tracker (Thursday, 1 October)

FW: Publication of WG Notes completed Paul Cotton (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: MAUR (Yet Again) Janina Sajka (Thursday, 1 October)

HTML-A11Y Task Force Agenda; 1 October at 15:00Z Janina Sajka (Thursday, 1 October)

Last message date: Wednesday, 28 October 2015 16:40:48 UTC