Re: Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish heartbeat of "Using ARIA in HTML"

Colleagues:

The CfC below resulted in several email responses with suggested edits.
However, each commenter noted their suggested edits should not delay
this heartbeat. Therefore, this CfC is agreed by both the HTML-A11Y Task
Force and by the PFWG, and publication will now proceed.

Janina