Re: Agenda: HTML-A11Y Media Subteam on 30 March at 22:00Z for 90 Minutes

Would the authors of the other Change Proposals support postponing this issue beyond Last Call, to give more time for discussion and refinement?

At this point, we can't extend the timeline for this issue further without deferring it. If the authors of all the proposals support deferral, then we can put it to the Working Group as a whole. Specifically, the following people have authored or co-authored a Change Proposal as far as I know: Fran Olivier, Sean Hayes, Ian Hickson, Silvia Pfeiffer, and Eric Carlson.

Regards,
Maciej