Re: Weekly Resolved & Rejected Bugs Report

Hi Paul,

> Do you have a short summary page that gives the numeric quantity for each of
> the A11Y class of bugs you track?

Nothing dynamic with numeric quantities for the queries. If anyone
knows how to do that it would be a handy thing to have.

The closest that we have is the main bug page in the Accessibility
Task Force Wiki. It is a detailed page that does contain a bug status
table and bug status listings. Those queries will supply numbers. But
you have to click on each link.

Bug Status Table
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Bugs#Bug_Status_Table

Bug Status Listings