Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-30 longdesc

Hi,

for me the only relevant information is
* How many and which assistive technologies are using longdesc (full
browser, OS level, plugin, etc.)?

In other case it's not because there is lot of bad products out there that
the HTML specification must  validate this mediocrity.
At this time accessibility isn't a mass market marketing features and a
majority of the authoring tools and CMS doesn't care about accessibility at
all. For search engine I really doubt that Google or Microsoft will respond
me if I ask them how they handle the longdesc in their indexation algorithm.

Aurélien Levy