Introduction Bryan Gruneberg

From: Bryan Gruneberg <bryan@gruneberg.za.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 09:14:44 +0200
To: "public-htmail@w3.org" <public-htmail@w3.org>
Hi there,

I represent two organisations here. I am a technical board member of
Perceptum Digital Solutions, and Im the CTO of Daddy's Deals (a daily deal
site in South Africa).

I've been working in development for a long time, and HTML email crops up
on my radar now and then. Im not a HTML coder per se - others more talented
than I work to get our mailers and pages looking good - but I would like to
represent our teams in contributing towards a more standard way of
representing HTML emails.

I'm interested in the following areas primarily

   - JavaScript in HTML Mailers
   - Standard CSS implementations for HTML Mailers
   - Testing through syntax and structural validation (DOM validation?) for
   HTML Mailers

--
*Bryan Gruneberg*

email: bryan@gruneberg.za.net