W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > May 2007

Draft agenda for telecon tomorrow

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 17:38:51 +0100
Message-ID: <465C571B.2060806@hpl.hp.com>
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

See below.

I don't believe we should handle items 4 or 6 if Harry does not make the 
call, but I think we can have a useful meeting even if both Harry and 
Dan are absent. If Harry is present for only some of the meeting we may 
wish to reorder the agenda a little.

Note: one substantive proposal in agenda, to approve last remaining 
test, see item 2.

We could leave item 8, namespace doc, until DanC is present.

I'll try and get this agenda into the correct place on the web tomorrow.



Agenda GRDDL WG 30th May 2007

    1. Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-05-30T11:00-0400
   Zakim teleconference bridge: +1.617.761.6200 code:GRDDL (res 2284)
   o supplementary IRC chat: #grddl-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665
      * chair: HarryH or Jeremy
      * scribe: Fabien
      * roll call, comments on the agenda.

             regrets: Dan, Simone
             at risk: Harry (I believe he's on holiday)
      * PROPOSED: to approve GRDDL WG-- 23 May 2007 as a true record
      * PROPOSED: to meet again Wed, 6 June 11:00-0500.
                scribe volunteer?

    2. Test Cases and Error handling

ACTION: john-l to try to implement #embedded-rdf4
ACTION: john-l to update 
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/test_results based on recent 
GRDDL.py changes.
ACTION: jjc to write an normative test case showing that if the 
transform is broken, you should not get a partial result, you should get 
no results.

Last action re Comments from XSL and XQuery WG.

PROPOSED to approve #embedded-rdf4

    3. GRDDL in XML-pipeline, #issue-base-param,

Re: base-uri and XSLT 1.0 Dave Beckett (Saturday, 5 May)
    ACTION: Fabien to clarify purpose of uri param in RDFa2RDFXML.xsl
    ACTION: DanC to remove base param from online GRDDL service and 
    ACTION: HH to remove or clarify base param in eRDF transformation
see also:

   ACTION: jjc to write text about base-uri, which may become normative.
In progress see:

Comments from David Booth

    Questions: formal follow-up with Dave Beckett?
               possible responses to David Booth?

    4. Implementation Report, toward PR request

    ACTION: chimezie to start an index of tests by normative assertion 
(proxy for feature)
    ACTION: HarryH to start an index of tests by issue (not urgent; due 
30 May)
    ACTION: HH to ask Dom to check his XSLT against current GRDDL tests
    ACTION: john-l to add link from report to spec explaining multiple 
results and not applicable relationship
           * Ready for PR?

    5. Primer

    ACTION: danja to review primer
    ACTION: jjc to review primer
    ACTION: john-l to draft an Excel spreadsheet primer section

    6. Advocating

    ACTION: HH to e-mail GRDDL Logo contest announcement - semantic web 
at w3.org. (pending SWEO coordination)

    7. public-grddl-comments auditing

  Comments from Ryan King re profile and non-XHTML valid HTML: still 
awaiting reply.

RDF-A thread
Not formal comments?

David Booth #issue-mt-ns

David Booth ambiguity: #issue-faithful-infoset


    8. GRDDL Vocabulary

    ACTION: jjc to look at namespace document closely. [Done]

Hewlett-Packard Limited
registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
Received on Tuesday, 29 May 2007 16:39:17 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:52:38 UTC