Re: GRDDL Profiles in Microformat creators

A couple of questions:
 > Therefore the creators do NOT have the <body>
 > or <head> elements where we would need to add the profile attribute.

a) can you put profile on a <body> tag?

b) can we think of any other value for including the profile URL other
than GRDDL - the microformats people are more likely to do something if
it works for them for some task that they see immediate benefit in. The
more benefit the better.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited