Re: Use Case SOTD

Jeremy Carroll wrote:
> I will send a follow up message highlighting the differences.

Remaining quotes re-ordered.

 > =====
 > text: case (a) uses cases to Last Call
 > =====

 > =====
 > text: case (b) this WE is intended as WG Note
 > =====
 >

 > =====
 > text (c) still undecided
 > =====

First the self-description, in version (b) and (c)

> Scenarios of extracting RDF data from XML documents</cite>.
> A <a href="#changes">log of changes</a> is maintained for the convenience
> of editors and reviewers.</p>

In version (a) the text is taken from the GRDDL Specification LC. The
date still needs to be decided.

href="http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/">comments</a>

href="mailto:public-grddl-comments@w3.org">public-grddl-comments@w3.org</a>,

 > a mailing list with <a
 > href="http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/">public
 > for the convenience of editors and reviewers.</p>

Second the description of intent is different:

In (b)
> The Working Group expects to
> advance the companion <a href="#GRDDL-Draft">GRDDL Working Draft</a> to
> Recommendation Status. It is planned that these use cases will
> be published as a separate Working Group Note.

In (a)
 > The Working Group expects to
 > advance the companion <a href="#GRDDL-Draft">GRDDL Working Draft</a> to
 > Recommendation Status. It is also planned that these use cases will
 > be advanced to Recommendation.

In (c)
> The Working Group expects to
> advance the companion <a href="#GRDDL-Draft">GRDDL Working Draft</a> to
> Recommendation Status,
> though these use cases may end
> up as a separate Working Group Note.

Jeremy