Re: grddlonrdf tests

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
> I would quite like an opportunity to tidy up the text on the testlist[123]
> pages as well. It's a bit raggedy.
>
> Jeremy

I would as well.  Beyond even edits on the existing text, I think the test
document could use some significant reorganization, introductory text,
guidance on compliance reporting (EARL), and clear seperation of normative
and informative tests.  In addition, the test 'document' should have
as a GRDDL result (if it doesn't already) the test harness RDF graph itself.

Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Cleveland Clinic Foundation