Re: Fulfilling charter: Stanard Library of Transformations

Obviously we as a WG cannot be held responsible if DC does not deploy
GRDDL, much as we can't be held responsible if Embedded RDF does not
choose to support XML Schema Datatypes or RDFa does not have an
implementation or stable syntax by the time we want to go to CR.

However, I do want to know the URI of these things and check on their
status, so when I request to go to Last Call I can point out that the
GRDDL WG has fulfilled its charter to the best of its abilities, and that
any unfulfilled  dependencies in our charter are dependent on either
external organizations or other WGs.

--
 				--harry

 	Harry Halpin