Re: GRDDL Link header design alternatives (#issue-http-header-links)

Note that I was thinking of the "link-extension" since it appears that
"link-extension = token [ "=" ( token | quoted-string ) ]" in RFC 2068.
RFC 2068 is not very clear on where link extensions are - if they are,
as I interpreted it, open season for all sorts of things or if they have
a link-extension registry as you seem to suggestion.

However, I do think the position crafted by the SemWeb-CG is the best
[1] as it is for design and aesthetic reasons much better to use a
separate profile header.

[1]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Feb/0061.html

--
		-harry