Re: Agenda for April 25 GRDDL WG Meeting 11:00 EST

Possible agenda change,

discuss your
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/crrequest
early in the meeting, to see if there are any show-stoppers.

I suspect we are wholly reliant on Dan for that opinion.

I am neutral about this change to the agenda; it is a suggestion not a
proposal.

Possible rationale: if there are procedural show stoppers, we may
proceed differently.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited