Re: [Jena-devel] (formal) comment on security considerations

I have lost track of whether I have formally accepted the WG response to
my comment. If not, let this be it. I am happy that the WG is responding
to my comment appropriately; whether normative or informative and
details of labels etc. I am happy to leave to your discretion and expertise.

Jeremy