Re: DCAT turtle

Thanks very much Marios,

I know you typed in perfect Greek but I get gibberish this end. The
problem is ANSII/Windows. Do you have a utf-8 text editor to hand?
(Notepad will do it if you save as. There are plenty of alternatives.
the one I use is http://www.pspad.com/). You can save files as utf-8
with UNIX line endings, even on Windows. UTF-8 should handle the Arabic
and Greek scripts as well as boring old Latin-1.

Thank you.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer