Re: ORG browser

I have updated the ORG browser site.

Thanks to Ghislain for pointing out some problems. Those have been fixed
and, for now at least, I've limited to upload sizes to 5Mb. If that
proves a problem I will change it (but may need to request more disk space).

I've also implemented a Data Cube checker on the same site [2]. I know I
was previously unhappy with doing that but I've implemented a linear
time version of the expensive quadratic check (IC-12). I believe/hope
that makes it viable. Similar upload limits apply.

With these changes I think the validation site can be regarded as now
"beta" rather than "alpha", which is good enough to go ahead with CR
publication.

Dave

[2] http://gld01.w3.org/qb-upload