Re: Final Linked Data Glossary (was Re: def'n of resource?)

Marios Meimaris <m.meimaris@medialab.ntua.gr> wrote:

>Hi Sandro, Bernadette, all,
>
>May I suggest
>
>*5. In your RDF, have some (or all) of the identifiers be links (URLs)
>to useful external data sources.*

I believe Tim meant "all".  He certainly didn't want someone getting the fifth star just because one URI they used was dereferenceable.

It's a bit strict, I know, but when I see data where a few urls aren't dereferenceable, I think, "that's not *quite* proper linked data".   I kind of think if 90% of the links work, it's 4.9 stars.

       - Sandro