[QB] One more editorial fix

From: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 09:10:59 +0100
To: Government Linked Data Working Group <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
In answering a user question I noticed a small error in the Data Cube spec.

The domain of qb:observation was mis-stated in the reference section
(was qb:Slice but with the introduction of the super class
qb:ObservationGroup then the domain should be qb:ObservationGroup).

The domain was shown correctly in the diagram, the main text and the
ontology itself but not in the reference section.

Given that this is a small editorial fix I have corrected this in the
editors draft and updated the changes section, the static CR-draft and
the diff.

Dave