Re: ADMS and RegOrg, ready for publication?

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 15:32:27 +0100
Cc: Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
To: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Thanks, Phil.  I'll put them both on the agenda for next week, and give us some time to discuss them this week (in your absence.  We'll be nice. :)  )

To the rest of the group:  it would be great if you could read through ADMS and RegOrg in preparation for this Thursday.

ADMS:  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/adms/index.html
RegOrg:  http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-vocab-regorg-20130108/

Cheers,

   Hadley

Hadley Beeman
Co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group