Re: ADMS and RegOrg, ready for publication?

Thanks, Phil.  I'll put them both on the agenda for next week, and give us some time to discuss them this week (in your absence.  We'll be nice. :)  )

To the rest of the group:  it would be great if you could read through ADMS and RegOrg in preparation for this Thursday.

ADMS:  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/adms/index.html
RegOrg:  http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-vocab-regorg-20130108/

Cheers,

   Hadley

Hadley Beeman
Co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group