Re: ISSUE-66 (DCAT-dataset): Define dcat:dataset as sub property of dcterms:hasPart [DCAT]

Hi John,

Indeed you are right the action is for ADMS to change from dcterms:hasPart to dcat:dataset and this is captured in the minutes.
I can recall that it was also discussed to have dcat:dataset as a sub property of dcterms:hasPart this is not captured in the minutes (I believe this means we can't rely on that).
So please consider this as a suggestion which needs to be discussed.

Regards,
Fadi
Fadi Maali
PhD student @ DERI
Irish Research Council Embark Scholarship holder
http://www.deri.ie/users/fadi-maali