W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-gld-wg@w3.org > March 2013

Re: status of dcat?

From: Fadi Maali <fadi.maali@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:40:40 +0000
Cc: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>, John Erickson <olyerickson@gmail.com>, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>, public-gld-wg@w3.org
Message-Id: <053FDDCF-06FF-4077-836A-04A778AE3EFE@deri.org>
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
One more question please Sandro,
I have updated the DCAT ontology file (the .ttl)  Do I ask for it to be deployed as part of the transition to last call process?

On 11 Mar 2013, at 21:20, Fadi Maali <fadi.maali@deri.org> wrote:

> Hello,
> I have dcat ready. I was currently checking the what the pub rules are and check dcat against them. Apart from that I can send the email to request the transition now if it is not too late.
> Regards,
> Fadi
> On 11 Mar 2013, at 21:18, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org> wrote:
>> So I'm seeing consensus on issue-14 and issue-54.  At this point, I suppose we're too late to publish on schedule tomorrow?    Fadi, what's the status?  Anything I can do to help?   Or do we fall back to Thursday?   (publications only happen on Tuesday and Thursday, and often the document needs to be ready the day before.)
>> The publicity would be a little less confusing if we did dcat and qb at the same time, I think, so if dcat is waiting for Thursday, maybe qb should as well.
>>      -- Sandro
Received on Monday, 11 March 2013 21:41:10 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:52:06 UTC