Publishing of DCAT. delayed till Thursday

From: Fadi Maali <fadi.maali@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 23:24:51 +0000
Cc: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>, John Erickson <olyerickson@gmail.com>, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>, public-gld-wg@w3.org
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>, bhyland@3roundstones.com
Hello,

I am sorry but due to my lack of experience with the W3C publishing process and the fact that some of the issues took a bit more than expected to get resolved, the work on DCAT just finished now.
Which means it is not possible to ask for the publication tomorrow and we have to ask for publication on Thursday 14/03/2013.
I hope that's fine and sorry again for the delay!

Best regards,
Fadi Maali