Re: Keeping organised: Changes to our GLD wiki pages

Hi,
Thanks for putting this together, very helpful.

Comments:
1) Updated BP timetable to reflect 14-Mar target date for moving to LC.

2) LD Cookbook - does the WG want to see this as a Working Group Note or wiki? What is the likelihood that anyone will update the wiki once the WG ends?

3) Community Directory is a working website, not a Working Group Note so I don't know that the milestone indicated is appropriate.

Thank you again Hadley -- that is a great help to focus our last 3 mos of work.

Cheers,
Bernadette