Re: Keeping organised: Changes to our GLD wiki pages

From: Bernadette Hyland <bhyland@3roundstones.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 15:07:54 -0500
Cc: Government Linked Data Working Group <public-gld-wg@w3.org>, GLD Chairs <team-gld-chairs@w3.org>
To: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Hi,
Thanks for putting this together, very helpful.

Comments:
1) Updated BP timetable to reflect 14-Mar target date for moving to LC.

2) LD Cookbook - does the WG want to see this as a Working Group Note or wiki? What is the likelihood that anyone will update the wiki once the WG ends?

3) Community Directory is a working website, not a Working Group Note so I don't know that the milestone indicated is appropriate.

Thank you again Hadley -- that is a great help to focus our last 3 mos of work.

Cheers,
Bernadette