Re: Loose ends re: DCAT UCR, ORG last call, ADMS, People and Community Directory

From: Bernadette Hyland <bhyland@3roundstones.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 16:11:51 -0500
Cc: Government Linked Data Working Group <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
To: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Hi,
See inline below:

On Mar 7, 2013, at 3:04 PM, Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In organising the GLD wiki, I've made a few assumptions that I can't trace back to meeting minutes.
>
> My assumptions are:
>
> 1.  DCAT UCR is a working group note. [1]
> 2.  ORG last call will end just before the F2F3, on 10 April. [2]
> 3.  The Community Directory will be 'transitioned' like a working group note, meaning: launched by resolution of the group. [3]
Not exactly.  It is a working website already.  We're improving it.  It needs to have a succession plan as Sandro correctly highlighted today.  A community group seems as a good an approach as any.

> 4.  ADMS will be published as a working group note, since the group's work on it has ended. [4]
I think Phil needs to be the internal champion of this effort to make this happen in remaining months....

> 5.  People will be published as a working group note, since the group's work on it has ended. [5]
No, People isn't going to progress to a WG Note.  With Michael no longer in the WG, it doesn't have a champion to get to WG Note status AFAIK.

Cheers,
Bernadette