Re: Collecting Best Practise Process for GLD - the 10 steps to GLD / LOD

Dear all

a short addendum to my email below - I think I forgot to mention an important point - that I am looking for:

The '10 steps' to LOD to become the digital infrastructure for a governmental department / city , ...

So what would be the most important steps to build such a data infrastructure using LOD principles et al for city X with 150k inhabitants?

Looking forward to your feedback, best! Martin

Martin Kaltenböck, CMC
Managing Partner, CFO
Semantic Web Company

Web: http://semantic-web.at