Re: Best Practices doc review

If you're editing it now...

In section 11 on URI Construction there's a link to Hans Overbeek's
submission for the ODW workshop in April called Draft URI Strategy for
the NL Public Sector. Can you please change the link to
http://www.pilod.nl/wiki/Bestand:D1-2013-09-19_Towards_a_NL_URI_Strategy.pdf

I just checked with Hans and he tells me that the link here is more up
to date.

Ta

Phil.

--