Re: Best Practices doc review

Thank you Phil.  I agree with those changes & appreciate you rolling up your sleeves and just getting it done before today's final GLD WG call.

- simplified English spelling to US-style throughout;

^^ This bit must have been hard for you mate, sorry! ;-)

I'm putting in some final updates now myself.

Cheers,
Bernadette