  From:       Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>

  To:         Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>

  Date:       31/07/2013 09:27 PM

  Subject:    W3C GLD WG Thur 01-Aug-2013 — Meeting Agenda

  Sent by:    Hadley Beeman - LinkedGov <linkedgov@gmail.com>

Hi all,

Agenda is attached for tomorrow's meeting.  As we cross deliverables off
our to-do list (with much celebration!), the meetings are getting shorter.

Looking forward to speaking to you all tomorrow!

Cheers,

   Hadley

Hadley Beeman
Co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group

Main agenda (copied from the Wiki):  [1]

1.  Extension to the Working Group
      • Extension request, see
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Charter_Extension

      • Status of the extension process
2.  Updates:
      • DCAT: Now in second last call. Plans for
comments, timelines etc?
      • ORG: CR progress? Any complications?
      • Data Cube: CR progress? Any complications?
      • Best Practices: Aiming to have a complete draft
by end Aug. Progress? Complications?
3.  Remaining issues: Tracker review
      • Open items, see
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/open

      • Raised items,
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/raised

Note:  next meeting will be 15 August.  (Every other week during summer)

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20130801