Von: Hadley Beeman - LinkedGov [linkedgov@gmail.com]" im Auftrag von "Hadley Beeman [hadley@linkedgov.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2013 18:03
An: Public GLD WG
Betreff: DCAT 2nd last call draft: 24 hours to review it

Hi all,

As agreed in our last meeting, we (as a working group) would take 24 hours to look at DCAT's second last call draft, once it was ready, before requesting publication.  [1]

The draft is now in TR space and the clock has started.  Please let us know if you spot any problems!

     Data Catalog Vocabulary (DCAT)
     W3C Last Call Working Draft 01 August 2013

     http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-vocab-dcat-20130801/

Cheers,

   Hadley

[1] http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/gld/2013-07-18#resolution_2

Hadley Beeman
Co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group