Re: W3C GLD WG Thur 01-Aug-2013 — Meeting Agenda

Hi Biplav,
Thanks for sending regrets.  Thanks also for highlighting this important email thread about the 'meta-level' approach to describing the how to "do" linked data for non-technical managers & decision makers.  I agree to fold this important perspective into the Best Practices doc in the next set of Aug edits.  Our current timing is to get the next release of the BP doc out for review by end of Aug.

Note: I don't expect non-technical managers & decisions makers to be reading the W3C Linked Data BP document, but those in a position to explain & substantiate this approach will (hopefully) read this guidance.

Cheers,
Bernadette Hyland