Re: Deliverables of this WG

+1 Richard.

I'm keen to update the main wiki page and make a notation re: Geo & Spatial Vocab (optional)  per your suggested language.

Would other member of the GLD WG please indicate their preference at their earliest convenience.

Also, please review thread MichaelH started re: People and be prepared to discuss next week (4-Oct).  There is a wave of activity and we're on it!

TIA.

Cheers,
Bernadette Hyland