Re: Please recommend interesting 4-5 star Linked Data Sets

Hi Sarven,
Thanks, that is a wonderful & important update.  Are you going to join Thursday's GLD WG call?  Please??  We'll be highlighting the input to the semtech talk and it would be great to hear about the World Bank Linked Data project from you.

TIA,
Bernadette Hyland