Re: Please recommend interesting 4-5 star Linked Data Sets

Hi Bernadette,

Of course I have to point you to my data set !
http://kasabi.com/dataset/brandweer-amsterdam-amstelland-dispatch-messages
Real-time 4,5 star linked data about incident dispatch messages in
Amsterdam.

If a firetruck drives out of the station, the incident it's send to is
already described in Kasabi.
Contains VCard and GEO  from the GLD specs.
It references a Dutch Web Meta Data standard with DCTerms, and
http://firebrary.resc.info to describe the incident itself

( its mainly in Dutch for now though )

Met Vriendelijke Groet
Bart van Leeuwen